So tomorrow starts a new week (8 weeks until summer vacation, woohoo!) and some new adventures. One, starting an adult hip hop class. Or at least testing it out. If it turns out that we are the worst ones in the class, we are totally not going back. Can't be embarrassed on a weekly basis. But, definitely should be entertaining!
Last week blew by and I feel like it was a blur. Probably a good thing since it was one of the most stressful weeks of the year. Now it's just a waiting game for the kids' scores to come back and fingers crossed, all of them passed on the first go-round. I think I will cry if I have to continue to tutor morning, noon, and night every day.
This was such a great weekend. The weather here was AMAZING and it's such a shame that Dallas weather doesn't stay like this year round. It would be perfect. But, I am so happy to say goodbye to winter and welcome summer with open arms. It's amazing the effects weather can have on your mood. Hoping for some sunshine this week so I can enjoy some more time outside...and maybe some extra recess for the kids :)
5 AM will come too soon tomorrow. So, it's time to be a dork and explore Google Docs (thanks, Marly!) to see how to do online documents to use at school. Love, love, love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment