Sunday, April 18, 2010
Leaaaaaving on a...school bus
Tomorrow, the 5th grade team and our wonderful assistant principal are leaving for a 3 day "vacation" to Sky Ranch with our students. I'm excited to get to experience the 5th grade trip for the first time. C'mon, who WOULDN'T want to go to a camp for 3 days with 112 ten and eleven-year-olds? :) Luckily, we have parents who come along and supervise the kids while the camp counselors teach them their classes. The parents also stay in the cabins with them. SO, all we (the teachers) have to do is walk around and check on the groups and deal with any friends who decide to misbehave. It's going to be so nice to have 3 days of just stress-free work and getting to hang outside and enjoy some fun with the kids. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. I'm sure we'll have lots of stories to tell when we return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment