I think technically challenged sums up my skills with this blog. When I opened up the page I laughed so hard realizing how huge the picture is. I have looked under every tab, link, etc. trying to find a way to make that HUGE picture smaller. Obviously...no such luck. Oh well. I guess there's no mistaking who's in that picture! Technology literacy, come to me.
Unfortunately, technological literacy is not the only thing I need. So last night, on the way home from Bolsa with Emily & Ashley (and running into Mags and Katie--hey girl hey), I was driving back to my apartment and in the second left-hand-turn lane. Light turns green, I start to turn left, and the girl in the far left-hand-turn lane just smacks right into me. We pull over to the side of the road, and she and her friend, who let's just say was not the most pleasant girl to meet, insist on calling the cops. What? In my 4 fender benders we've never called the cops. (The fact that there have been 4 fender benders is another issue.) The cops basically show up and think the same thing that I am (what? why are we here?) and write out an official exchange of information. They won't solve the whole "whose at fault" because it was a minor traffic accident, hence why they shouldn't have come in the first place. But now, girlfriend is trying to tell me that it was MY fault because I was not in the turn lane. I don't want my insurance to go up because of this nonsense, so what do I do? I need a lawyer friend! The worst part is, my insurance expired 2 days ago, and I hadn't repaid it yet. I'm thinking my new motto regarding this "minor traffic accident" will be FML. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Knowledgeable law people, come to me!
I am soooo sorry that happened to you Kell Bell!!! Keep me posted on the fender bender situation! Had so much fun with you on Friday, and I love the blog and I love that you are always searching for your next vacation...me too!
ReplyDelete