So, I figure that living a 21st century lifestyle involves acquiring certain technological skills that well...I don't have. Needless to say, I need to get more comfortable using technology, especially with such an emphasis on the use of it at work. So...here we go!
I've recently found that a couple of friends regularly update a blog, so I figured, why not? Even if nobody ever reads it, I'm sure it's somewhat therapeutic to say what you want and spend some time reflecting or laughing about each day's events. I could kick myself a hundred times for not keeping track of all the hilarious things that happen at work each day. I know that there are so many priceless moments that I've witnessed with my kiddos. I know that a lot of precious moments have been lost amongst the mix of time passed, stress, and well, just a full memory. But the truth is, I shouldn't only write a list of things that are precious to me from work, but from life's other moments as well.
After visiting my grandparents over Spring Break, there is one thing that I really notice and recall when I'm with my grandparents. Does anyone else notice that grandparents and people their age have the uncanny ability to recall certain events and times of their life and can give the year in which it happened? Without fail, my grandparents always have some sort of story from their past (many of which I've already heard before, but honestly, isn't that what you love about old people?). But each time this happens, I wonder: will I be able to sit back years from now and recall all the hilarious & great times that have happened if I don't start writing them down? Here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment